We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our all-American U.S. farm-raised catfish is the perfect mild white-fleshed fish to pair with any of our favorite seasonings or sauces. Lure your gang to the table with this easy recipe for catfish on the grill, and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 farm-raised catfish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Coat a hinged grill basket with nonstick cooking spray (see Tip).
- In a small bowl, combine the basil, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well.
- Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Rub 1 tablespoon oil over each piece of fish, then rub both sides of the fish with seasoning mixture, coating it evenly.
- Place the fish in the grill basket and grill for 7 to 9 minutes, or until cooked through and firm to the touch, turning the basket over once during cooking.
Preparation Tip: If you don't have a hinged grill basket, before preheating the grill, coat the grill racks with nonstick cooking spray.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Southern Fish and Chips
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Fresh Catch Burgers
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More
- Pan Fried Red Snapper