"Banana Bread" Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh-out-of-the-oven banana bread meets bread pudding in this heavenly dessert and we just can't get enough. One bite and you'll know why our "Banana Bread" Bread Pudding is simply irresistible.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) banana bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, plus some for sprinkling
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place banana bread cubes on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toasted, turning once. Place bread cubes in an 8-inch square baking dish or 6 individual ramekins; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in remaining ingredients until well mixed. Pour mixture over bread cubes, completely soaking them.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until custard is set. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
Check This Out!
- For more bread pudding recipes you'll love, try our Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding or our Croissant Bread Pudding!
- We've got more banana bread recipes for you to enjoy! Make our Amish Banana Bread, our Blueberry Banana Bread, or our Carrot Cake Banana Bread.
- Make some pudding! You'll our Classic Rice Pudding, our Banana Pudding Dream, and our Candy Bar Angel!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 568
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 33g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 83 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 164mg 55 %
- Sodium 643mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!