Quick Lobster Bisque
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's so easy to cook lobster that our Quick Lobster Bisque is a great way to switch things up any night of the week. Get that water boiling!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dry sherry or seafood broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup chopped, cooked lobster meat (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
What To Do:
In a soup pot over medium heat, melt butter. Saute onion 1 minute, or until tender. Add flour, stirring until blended. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk, whipping cream, sherry, salt, and paprika; bring just to a simmer.
- Cook uncovered 15 to 18 minutes, or until slightly thickened. (Do not boil!) Stir in lobster and chives and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through; serve immediately.
- How about serving this with some delicious rolls that are easy and quick to throw together, so you can sop up every last drop?!
- Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!