Champion Chili Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Set out a bowl of tortilla chips alongside this Champion Chili Cheese Dip and let them go to town! This hot dip is just what you need at your next game day party. It's creamy, cheesy, and loaded with lots of flavorful ingredients.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can pitted sliced black olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa, then spread mixture in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Spread chili beans over cheese then top evenly with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.Top with scallions and black olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Do you like setting out a few different dips when you've got company over? So do we! Check out more of our Game Day Favorite Dips!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.