Champion Chili Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Set out a bowl of tortilla chips alongside this Champion Chili Cheese Dip and let them go to town! This hot dip is just what you need at your next game day party. It's creamy, cheesy, and loaded with lots of flavorful ingredients.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can pitted sliced black olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa, then spread mixture in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Spread chili beans over cheese then top evenly with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.Top with scallions and black olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Do you like setting out a few different dips when you've got company over? So do we! Check out more of our Game Day Favorite Dips!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 256
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 8.3g 17 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 530mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.4g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"