Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 pinwheels
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Serve up these Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels at your next holiday party and get ready for a night full of holiday cheer. When your guests bite into these pinwheels made with three different kinds of cheeses and crispy bacon pieces, they're not going to be able to wipe the smiles off their faces
What You'll Need
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from 17.3-ounce package), thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. In a small bowl whisk egg and water and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, bacon, scallions and garlic powder, mix well.
- Unfold pastry sheet on flat surface. Brush edges with egg mixture. Spread cheese mixture evenly over puff pastry. Starting with short side, tightly roll up jelly roll style. Cut into 1-inch slides and lay flat on baking sheets. Brush with egg mixture on sides and top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.