The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
Party Perfect Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
We can’t think of a better way to fancy up your Easter table, or really any table, than with these Party Perfect Deviled Eggs. What makes them so special is the combo of the sour cream and Greek yogurt, along with just the right amount of zing that we get from the mustard and horseradish. And when you top these off with a few fresh-from-the-freezer baby shrimp, it’s the ultimate finishing touch.
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 frozen baby shrimp, thawed
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Place eggs in a large saucepan with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil, then remove saucepan from heat, cover, and let sit 17 minutes. Drain hot water, then run cold water over eggs. Add ice cubes to water and let eggs cool 5 minutes.
- Peel eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and remove yolks to a small bowl. To the small bowl, add yogurt, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, and salt; mix well. Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture using a piping bag or spoon. Top each egg with a shrimp and sprinkle lightly with paprika. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
Don’t have a piping bag? No worries! Just use a resealable plastic bag with one of the bottom corners snipped off.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.