Cheesy Bean Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Cheesy Bean Dip is just what you need at your next potluck or get-together. It's simple to throw-together and tastes delicious. Make sure you set out plenty of chips, 'cause they're going to devour this one!
What You'll Need
- 2 cans (9 ounces each) jalapeno bean dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups grated Colby-Jack cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients, except the Colby-Jack cheese. Add 1-1/2 cups of the Colby-Jack cheese; mix again gently.
- Place the mixture in an 8-inch-square glass baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray; sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup Colby-Jack cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese melts and the dip is warmed through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 269
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 60 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 65mg 22 %
- Sodium 557mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.7g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %