Chicken and Brie Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This non-traditional version of Mexican-style quesadillas takes advantage of popular French Brie and easy all-American rotisserie chicken for a main dish meal to savor. You'll love our Chicken 'n' Brie Quesadillas.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 scallions, minced and divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 8 (7") flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie, trimmed and diced
What to Do
- Stir together first 6 ingredients, 1/4 cup scallions, and 1/4 cup cilantro in a large bowl. Let salsa stand 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven 425 degrees. Stir together remaining scallions, remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, the chicken, and chopped green chilies in another bowl.
- Arrange 4 tortillas on a lightly greased large baking sheet. Top evenly with cheese, chicken mixture, and remaining tortillas, pressing down slightly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges, and serve immediately with salsa.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.