The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
Potato Tot Taco Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Try saying that three times fast! Whether you’re looking for something to serve during the big football game or a fun-to-eat weeknight dinner, this is it. It’s got everything you want on one platter. Chunks of chicken, crispy potato tots, and lots of your favorite toppings create a meal that’s always a game day winner.
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen potato tots
- 3 cups frozen cooked diced chicken breast
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1-ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 small jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
What to Do
- Heat potato tots according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, combine chicken and water and heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in taco seasoning and heat for 1 minute; set aside.
- Place potato tots on a serving platter and top with chicken and cheese. Sprinkle with tomato, olives, scallions, and jalapeño slices. Top with dollops of sour cream and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
When it comes to the cheese, feel free to use whatever you have on hand. Maybe change it out each time to keep things interesting?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.