Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time there's a game on and you've got people coming over, make these game day-worthy Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. These jalapeno poppers are stuffed full of cheese and yummy popcorn shrimp. Plus, they're wrapped in everyone's favorite...bacon! Set these out on a platter and, within minutes, they'll be gone!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 drops hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 (18-ounce) package frozen popcorn shrimp, prepared according to package directions, chopped
- 12 jalapeno peppers, split in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chives, and hot sauce, if desired; mix well. Stir in shrimp.
- Firmly press a heaping teaspoonful of shrimp mixture into each pepper. Wrap a piece of bacon around each pepper and place on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon has cooked through.
Want to see how it's done step-by-step? Click here to view our blog post!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.