The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Pary Appetizers for Any Occasion
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
The next time there's a game on and you've got people coming over, make these game day-worthy Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. These jalapeno poppers are stuffed full of cheese and yummy popcorn shrimp. Plus, they're wrapped in everyone's favorite...bacon! Set these out on a platter and, within minutes, they'll be gone!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 drops hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 (18-ounce) package frozen popcorn shrimp, prepared according to package directions, chopped
- 12 jalapeno peppers, split in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chives, and hot sauce, if desired; mix well. Stir in shrimp.
- Firmly press a heaping teaspoonful of shrimp mixture into each pepper. Wrap a piece of bacon around each pepper and place on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon has cooked through.
Want to see how it's done step-by-step? Click here to view our blog post!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!