Country Club Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to add a touch of fancy-schmancy to your appetizer menu? Make these Country Club Stuffed Mushrooms. This finger food favorite will take your party up a notch without having to do much work, thanks to a few convenient shortcuts.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen precooked sausage crumbles
- 3 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Gently clean mushrooms by wiping them with damp paper towels.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; place mushroom caps on baking sheet. Finely chop the stems.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chopped mushrooms, onion, and garlic, and saute 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Add spinach and sausage; mix until well combined. Remove from heat and add bread crumbs; mix well.
- Evenly divide spinach mixture on top of each mushroom cap and mound with a spoon.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 34
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 5.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 56mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.2g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!