Country Club Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to add a touch of fancy-schmancy to your appetizer menu? Make these Country Club Stuffed Mushrooms. This finger food favorite will take your party up a notch without having to do much work, thanks to a few convenient shortcuts.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen precooked sausage crumbles
- 3 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Gently clean mushrooms by wiping them with damp paper towels.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; place mushroom caps on baking sheet. Finely chop the stems.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chopped mushrooms, onion, and garlic, and saute 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Add spinach and sausage; mix until well combined. Remove from heat and add bread crumbs; mix well.
- Evenly divide spinach mixture on top of each mushroom cap and mound with a spoon.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 34
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 5.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 56mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.2g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.