Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's something special about these Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts that makes them the best veggie appetizer around. Oh wait, it's the perfectly cooked bacon! We can't get enough of this easy Brussels sprouts recipe. Whether you need it for a dinnertime side dish or you're serving it at a family get-together, you're gonna love this savory bite-sized treat.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts (about 24)
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- Coarse black pepper for sprinkling
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring water to a boil. Place Brussels sprouts in boiling water and return water to boil 4 to 5 minutes; drain.
- Gently squeeze Brussels sprouts to dry. Place a Brussel sprout at one end of a piece of bacon then roll up and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with pepper. Repeat with remaining bacon and brussels sprouts.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp and Brussels sprouts are fork-tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Check This Out!
- For more perfect ways with Brussels sprouts, try our Best Bacon Sprouts or our Saucy Burssels Sprouts!
- Vegetable are delicious! You'll love our Asparagus Bacon Bundles, our Creamy Spinach Casserole, and our Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad.
- Your party needs our starters! Make our Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper, or our Bite-Sized Crab Cakes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.