Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's something special about these Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts that makes them the best veggie appetizer around. Oh wait, it's the perfectly cooked bacon! We can't get enough of this easy Brussels sprouts recipe. Whether you need it for a dinnertime side dish or you're serving it at a family get-together, you're gonna love this savory bite-sized treat.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts (about 24)
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- Coarse black pepper for sprinkling
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring water to a boil. Place Brussels sprouts in boiling water and return water to boil 4 to 5 minutes; drain.
- Gently squeeze Brussels sprouts to dry. Place a Brussel sprout at one end of a piece of bacon then roll up and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with pepper. Repeat with remaining bacon and brussels sprouts.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp and Brussels sprouts are fork-tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Check This Out!
- For more perfect ways with Brussels sprouts, try our Best Bacon Sprouts or our Saucy Burssels Sprouts!
- Vegetable are delicious! You'll love our Asparagus Bacon Bundles, our Creamy Spinach Casserole, and our Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad.
- Your party needs our starters! Make our Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper, or our Bite-Sized Crab Cakes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.