Creamy Pesto Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With all the work that's involved in hosting most parties, it's always nice to have a few dependable shortcut recipes, like this Creamy Pesto Dip! It's made with only 5 ingredients and only takes 5 minutes, so you can spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 container (7 ounces) pesto sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Why not serve your Creamy Pesto Dip with some Crispy Crunchy Pita Chips? They're easy to make and go-perfectly with this creamy dip!
- If you love this recipe, then you'll want to check out our collection of Fresh Pesto Favorites.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.