Ham and Cheese Cornucopias
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
What's the perfect appetizer for your Thanksgiving Day feast? These Ham and Cheese Cornucopias. Shaped to look like a popular Thanksgiving Day symbol, these ham and cheese stuffed crescents are easy to make and are sure to be a crowd favorite. They even feature the sweet addition of dried cranberries - yum!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add ham, cheese, and dried cranberries; mix well.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Slightly stretch shortest side of triangle. Place ham mixture evenly at shortest side of triangle. Fold corner of dough over filling and press edge to seal. Wrap remaining point around front of filled crescent and place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining triangles.
- Curve tips of each crescent slightly to create a cornucopia look. Brush cornucopias with beaten egg. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Looking for more ideas for your spread? Check out our collection of Easy Party Food and Holiday Appetizer Ideas!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!