Easy Cheesy Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Cheesy Quesadillas are the perfect meal for everyone - even the vegetarian veggie-lover and those of us who are a bit more health-conscious. Without any meat, this Mexican dish is both hearty and healthy at the same time.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 cup taco sauce, divided
- Sour cream
What to Do
- Spread beans evenly over 2 tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with 3/4 cup cheese, and drizzle with 1/4 cup taco sauce. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Microwave 1 quesadilla, covered with a paper towel, on a microwave-safe plate at HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Repeat procedure with remaining quesadilla. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges; serve with remaining taco sauce, remaining cheese, and the sour cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.