Frosty the Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you've never built a snowman like this before! Frosty the Cheeseball is our unique take on a favorite party appetizer. Not only is he delicious and easy to whip up at a moment's notice, but he's got personality too! With a few veggies and a little imagination, you can make this cheeseball totally your own (and guests will love it!).
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into three balls: one small, one medium, and one large. Arrange the balls on a serving platter in a line to form a snowman lying down.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
It's fun to garnish this with sliced black olives for the eyes and mouth, a baby carrot for the nose, red bell pepper triangles for buttons, and pretzel sticks for arms, but feel free to use any of your favorite edible delights.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.