Frosty the Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you've never built a snowman like this before! Frosty the Cheeseball is our unique take on a favorite party appetizer. Not only is he delicious and easy to whip up at a moment's notice, but he's got personality too! With a few veggies and a little imagination, you can make this cheeseball totally your own (and guests will love it!).
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into three balls: one small, one medium, and one large. Arrange the balls on a serving platter in a line to form a snowman lying down.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
It's fun to garnish this with sliced black olives for the eyes and mouth, a baby carrot for the nose, red bell pepper triangles for buttons, and pretzel sticks for arms, but feel free to use any of your favorite edible delights.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.