Pimiento Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll have a ball making this easy party snack. Our Pimiento Cheese Ball is a favorite that can be made in advance, so that you can have time to spend with family on friends on the day of!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) jar processed pimiento cheese spread
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, pimiento cheese, and garlic for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Place mixture on waxed paper and form into a ball. Wrap in waxed paper and chill for about 2 hours, or until firm.
- Place pecans in a shallow dish. Remove waxed paper from cheese ball and roll it in pecans, completely coating it.
- Serve, or wrap well and chill until ready to serve.
No last-minute work 'cause this can be made up to 3 days in advance!