Game Night Potato Skins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Game Night Potato Skins make the perfect appetizer recipe 'cause they're filled with all of your favorite add-ins. Bring out a platter of these cheesy spuds and everyone will be askin' for more!
What You'll Need
- 6 small Idaho baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup cooked real bacon pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Sour cream for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Scrub potatoes and pierce skins with a fork several times. Microwave 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes. Cut each potato in half lengthwise and hollow out each half with a spoon, leaving some potato around the edges. Rub potato skins with oil and place on a baking sheet. Save remaining potato pulp for another use.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until crispy on edges. Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese and bacon. Bake 2 to 4 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chives, top each with a dollop of sour cream, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 150
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 224mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"