Holiday Wonton Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for something vegetarian-friendly to serve at your next holiday party? Try our Holiday Wonton Cups! These bite-sized cups are holiday-fancy and so simple to make. They're made with meatless crumbles, so your vegetarian guests can dig in without worry!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup meatless crumbles, cooked according to package directions (see Note)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 24 wonton wrappers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Place a wonton wrapper in each muffin cup with edges of wrappers extending over top of cups. Bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peppers, and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese; mix well. Fill each wonton cup with 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture. Then, evenly sprinkle each wonton cup with crumbles, green onions, and remaining cheddar cheese
- Bake 5 minutes or until filling is heated through and cheese is melted.
- We used Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Crumbles™ in this recipe, but feel free to use any other meatless crumbles you have on hand.
- Click here to visit Easy Home Meals, where you'll find even more great recipes using frozen and refrigerated shortcuts!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!