Holiday Wonton Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for something vegetarian-friendly to serve at your next holiday party? Try our Holiday Wonton Cups! These bite-sized cups are holiday-fancy and so simple to make. They're made with meatless crumbles, so your vegetarian guests can dig in without worry!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup meatless crumbles, cooked according to package directions (see Note)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 24 wonton wrappers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Place a wonton wrapper in each muffin cup with edges of wrappers extending over top of cups. Bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peppers, and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese; mix well. Fill each wonton cup with 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture. Then, evenly sprinkle each wonton cup with crumbles, green onions, and remaining cheddar cheese
- Bake 5 minutes or until filling is heated through and cheese is melted.
- We used Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Crumbles™ in this recipe, but feel free to use any other meatless crumbles you have on hand.
- Click here to visit Easy Home Meals, where you'll find even more great recipes using frozen and refrigerated shortcuts!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!