We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Any recipe from south of the border seems to be popular now, and there's no exception when it comes to our delicious and colorful Tortilla Stack. This simple Mexican-style recipe will turn an ordinary meal into a fiesta.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 5 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 cups Mexican four-cheese blend, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, salsa, chili powder, and cumin; mix well.
- Place 1 tortilla in prepared pan and spread with half the bean mixture; top with another tortilla. Spread with guacamole and top with another tortilla. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese and top with another tortilla. Spread with remaining bean mixture and top with remaining tortilla.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 3 to 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
We like to top these with sour cream and additional salsa. And to add to the festivities, why not make up a batch of our delicious Jalapeno Poppers!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!