Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found an easy, freezer-aisle shortcut way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!
What You'll Need
- 2 (7.5-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup prepared stuffing
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup diced, cooked turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Separate dough into biscuits. Flatten each biscuit into thin, round circles.
- On center of each circle, place 1 teaspoon each of stuffing and cranberry sauce and a few pieces of turkey. Bring edges together and pinch tightly to close. Shape into a round roll and place on baking sheet seam side down; repeat with remaining dough
- Brush tops of biscuits with egg. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve these tasty poppers with warm turkey gravy for dipping.
- Here's another delicious way to enjoy all your favorite traditional Thanksgiving leftovers!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!