Jalapeno Cheese Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would guess that beer is the secret ingredient to making our Jalapeno Cheese Bites? These spicy bite-sized potluck appetizers are sure to wake up sleepy taste buds!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup reduced-fat all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped mild jalapeno peppers (from a 12-ounce jar)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup light beer
What to Do
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the beer; mix well. Stir in beer and let sit 5 minutes.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve hot.
These bites are perfect for company, so why not make up a batch or two ahead of time so you can simply rewarm them in a 200 degree F oven before serving.
- We've got lots of great appetizers on our website, so check it out! One of our all-time favorites is Almond Crusted Brie.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!