The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Kickin' Popper Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
With just a few simple ingredients from the dairy and frozen aisles, you'll wow your game day crowd with this creamy and crunchy treat that packs a bit of a punch! And don't worry -- you won't miss the kickoff 'cause our Kickin' Popper Bites are quick and easy!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 20 jalapeno pepper slices, divided (from a jar)
- 1 (1.9-ounce) package frozen mini fillo (phyllo) shells
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and onion powder; mix well.
- Place 1 jalapeno pepper slice in each fillo shell and place on baking sheet. Finely chop remaining jalapeno pepper slices and stir into cheese mixture. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture into each fillo shell.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until heated through and shells are golden. Serve immediately.
For more quick, easy and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Jun 13, 2015
Sounds great! I can't wait to try it! What about some bacon bits in the cheese mixture?
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!