Kickin' Popper Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With just a few simple ingredients from the dairy and frozen aisles, you'll wow your game day crowd with this creamy and crunchy treat that packs a bit of a punch! And don't worry -- you won't miss the kickoff 'cause our Kickin' Popper Bites are quick and easy!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 20 jalapeno pepper slices, divided (from a jar)
- 1 (1.9-ounce) package frozen mini fillo (phyllo) shells
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and onion powder; mix well.
- Place 1 jalapeno pepper slice in each fillo shell and place on baking sheet. Finely chop remaining jalapeno pepper slices and stir into cheese mixture. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture into each fillo shell.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until heated through and shells are golden. Serve immediately.
For more quick, easy and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.