We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This savory-sweet snack is a hit at the holidays and all throughout the year. Make easy, tasty Cranberry-Pecan Brie for your next party and enjoy the raves!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 egg, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll crescent roll dough and press dough together at perforations to seal.
- Slice Brie in half horizontally and place bottom half in center of dough. Spread cranberry sauce over cut side, sprinkle with pecans and replace top of Brie. Bring dough up over top of Brie, pressing dough firmly to seal. Place seam-side down on baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.