Loaded Ranch Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This ranch dip is fully loaded! Yogurt and cream cheese make this dip extra-creamy, while all of our mix-ins and toppings add a whole lot of flavor. Our Loaded Ranch Dip is great for a summer barbecue or a backyard get-together, especially since it makes enough to feed a crowd!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (1-ounce) packages Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled crispy-cooked bacon
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat yogurt, cream cheese, and ranch mix until smooth. Stir in bell pepper and corn.
- Top with cheese, bacon, and scallion. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
You can serve this dip with your favorite kind of potato chips, crackers, or fresh-cut veggies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 183
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 622mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.3g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!