Loaded Ranch Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This ranch dip is fully loaded! Yogurt and cream cheese make this dip extra-creamy, while all of our mix-ins and toppings add a whole lot of flavor. Our Loaded Ranch Dip is great for a summer barbecue or a backyard get-together, especially since it makes enough to feed a crowd!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (1-ounce) packages Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled crispy-cooked bacon
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat yogurt, cream cheese, and ranch mix until smooth. Stir in bell pepper and corn.
- Top with cheese, bacon, and scallion. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
You can serve this dip with your favorite kind of potato chips, crackers, or fresh-cut veggies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.