Hawaiian Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now you can transform any gathering into a Hawaiian luau by simply serving this Hawaiian Cheese Dip inside of a hollowed out pineapple. This dip is creamy, crunchy, and just a little bit sweet, making for a tasty, no-cook party appetizer!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (including tops)
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 cups macadamia nuts, chopped, divided
- 1 pineapple with leaves, cut in half and scooped out
What To Do:
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and pineapple. Stir in green onion, green pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Spoon mixture into scooped-out pineapple half and top with remaining nuts.
This cheesy dip pairs really well with bacon-flavored crackers. Try it, you'll like it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 425
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 39g 60 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 70 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.9g 12 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 280mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.