We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I call this a "spooner" because it's like a "pie" that you get to spoon onto your favorite tortilla chips.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (4¼ ounces) chopped black olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Spoon the beans into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Spread over the bottom and up the sides to form a "crust".
- Layer with the salsa, olives, chilies, and tomato, then top with the cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove from the oven, dollop with the sour cream and top with the sliced scallion. Serve warm.
Sometimes I like to top this with fresh jalapeño peppers sliced into rings instead of the scallions.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 147
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 579mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %