We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I call this a "spooner" because it's like a "pie" that you get to spoon onto your favorite tortilla chips.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (4¼ ounces) chopped black olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Spoon the beans into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Spread over the bottom and up the sides to form a "crust".
- Layer with the salsa, olives, chilies, and tomato, then top with the cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove from the oven, dollop with the sour cream and top with the sliced scallion. Serve warm.
Sometimes I like to top this with fresh jalapeño peppers sliced into rings instead of the scallions.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 147
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 579mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!