Mini Hot Turkey Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The beauty of these party sandwiches is that you can make a batch to eat right away and then freeze the rest without baking. Or you can make them for a party a month early! Simply wrap them in foil, and freeze. When you're ready for 'em, bake the sandwiches, still frozen and wrapped in foil, at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
What You'll Need
- 3 (8-ounce) packages small party rolls on aluminum trays
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 3/4 pound very thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup minced onion
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Remove rolls from aluminum trays. Slice rolls in half horizontally, using a serrated knife. Return bottom halves of rolls to trays.
- Combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients. Beat at low speed of an electric beater until smooth. Stir in chutney. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on cut sides of top halves of rolls.
- Place turkey on bottom halves of rolls. Combine cranberry sauce and onion; stir well. Spread cranberry mixture over turkey. Cover with tops of rolls.
- Cover and bake 20 to 30 minutes or until sandwiches are thoroughly heated. To serve, cut sandwiches apart with a sharp knife.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 356
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 25 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 984mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".