We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 snacks
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
You don't have to wait until pizza night to enjoy a bite out of one of your favorite eats! With our recipe for Pizza Snacks you can enjoy pizza as a snack anytime you want. These are especially great to make with kids who want to lend a helping hand!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 2 (1-ounce) mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into fourths
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt; mix well.
- Place 2 pepperoni slices on each triangle; place 1 piece of cheese at wide end of triangle. Sprinkle evenly with Italian seasoning mixture. Roll up, starting at wide end, and place on baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 143
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 355mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.