Roasted Peppers Feta Cheese Crostini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Party hearty with these Roasted Peppers and Feta Cheese Crostini because these babies are yum-my! If you've been in search of a great party food, look no more! We've got it right here!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package feta cheese (not crumbled)
- 1 (16-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 French baguette, thinly sliced (see note)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Cut cheese into 24 equal pieces; cut peppers into 1-inch strips. Wrap pepper strips around cheese pieces; secure with wooden toothpicks, and place in an 8-inch square baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 20 minutes; remove toothpicks, and serve warm on bread slices.
Crostini, usually served as an appetizer, features thin baguette bread slices as the base for savory toppings. A baguette is a long, thin loaf of French bread that's usually 2 inches to 3 inches in diameter. It works better than a regular loaf of French bread for appetizer-sized servings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.