Simple Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Making appetizers doesn't have to be complicated. Simple Stuffed Mushrooms are an easy one-bite starter that's packed with flavor! You'll definitely want a tray of these on your next party spread.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently clean mushrooms by wiping with a damp cloth. Remove stems from 3/4 of the mushrooms; set aside those caps. Finely chop stems and remaining mushrooms.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; saute chopped mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes, or until softened. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, stuff mushroom caps with stuffing mixture. Place on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until warmed through. Serve immediately.