Skull-tacular Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you think all cheese balls are the same, think again. It took the whole test kitchen team to …let’s say, “put our heads together” to create this one. And yes, it is fun and frightening to look at, but the taste is really “to die for.”
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) block mozzarella cheese, finely shred 1-1/2 cups and 10 small diced pieces for decorating
- 3 black olives for decorating
What to Do
- For all the details, visit EasyHomeMeals.com.
Test Kitchen Tip
To make the skull shape, we used a bowl and sculpted the cheese mixture around it to give it the skull shape. Have fun and experiment with all sorts of edible additions until you create the perfect look. Enjoy with your favorite crackers and veggies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.