Skull-tacular Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you think all cheese balls are the same, think again. It took the whole test kitchen team to …let’s say, “put our heads together” to create this one. And yes, it is fun and frightening to look at, but the taste is really “to die for.”
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) block mozzarella cheese, finely shred 1-1/2 cups and 10 small diced pieces for decorating
- 3 black olives for decorating
What to Do
- For all the details, visit EasyHomeMeals.com.
Test Kitchen Tip
To make the skull shape, we used a bowl and sculpted the cheese mixture around it to give it the skull shape. Have fun and experiment with all sorts of edible additions until you create the perfect look. Enjoy with your favorite crackers and veggies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.