Snowcapped Red Velvet Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 42 (3.5 dozen)
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
No one will be able to take their eyes off of your cookie platters when you bake up a batch of our eye-catching Snowcapped Red Velvet Cookies. Boasting a cream cheese frosting snow peak garnish, you'll be on the receiving end of a mountain of raves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and water; mix well. Stir in white chocolate chips and drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool slightly and remove to wire racks.
- When cookies are cooled completely, pipe cream cheese frosting in center of each cookie, forming a peak, by using a plastic storage bag with an end snipped off. Serve immediately or place in airtight containers.
We thought you'd enjoy one of our other holiday treats! Our chewy, crunchy Cashew Turtles!
- Sprinkle with decorating sugar for that extra special glistening snowcap.
- Love this easy cookie recipe? Be sure to check out the rest of the holiday cookies we've featured in our 2014 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Calories 145
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 8.9mg 3 %
- Sodium 100mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!