Smoked Salmon Pate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Smoked Salmon Pate is an easy spread that's sure to impress. No need to tell anyone how easy it is to make this scrumptious seafood pate.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup chopped smoked salmon
- 1 small package (3 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon or fresh lime juice
- 10 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill or teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 pinch Pinch of white pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Using a hand mixer, blend with on and off strokes until mixture is workable and then blend on a low speed until mixture is well mixed and smooth.
- Store in refrigerator; serve at room temperature.
- Makes 1 cup
You can add a small seeded and finely chopped cucumber to the mixture for a slightly different taste. You can cover the pt with chopped fresh parsley or pimiento; serve with rye or pumpernickel bread or your favorite crackers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.