Spicy Cranberry Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a fancy gathering, you can shape the cream cheese in a small salad mold. You'll probably need to double the ingredients to have enough cream cheese to mold. Just soften the cream cheese, and beat it at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy; spread it in a 2-cup mold lined with plastic wrap. Cover and chill it at least 8 hours. Unmold it, remove the plastic, and top the cheese with the cranberry mixture.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- Assorted crackers, shortbread cookies
What to Do
- Combine cranberry sauce and pepper jelly; stir well.
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. Spoon cranberry mixture over cream cheese. Serve with crackers or shortbread cookies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.