BBQ Chicken Potato Skins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After a long day at school or work, these easy to heat ‘n’ eat loaded potato skins are the perfect hold-ya-over until dinner snack. Or if you want, heat up two or three and you’ve got a dinner that’s weeknight perfect.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cooked pulled chicken breasts, thawed
- 1/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen potato skins
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- Sliced scallions for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, corn, and BBQ sauce; mix well. Place potato skins on baking sheet. Spoon chicken mixture evenly on top of potato skins. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated in center. Drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with scallions; serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
These are great to make ahead, just up until the point before baking them off. After sprinkling on the cheese, pop ‘em in the fridge and when you’re ready, finish them off as directed.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.