Tortilla Roll ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you need a quick appetizer to feed a crowd, pull our no-cook recipe for Tortilla Roll ups. Each bite-sized roll is filled with cream cheese and yummy southwestern flavors, making these roll ups a crowd-pleaser every time.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3/4 cup finely chopped ripe olives
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla.
- Combine olives and remaining 3 ingredients; spread over cream cheese layer. Roll up tortillas tightly, jellyroll fashion. Wrap in plastic wrap, and chill at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, and cut each roll into 1-inch-thick slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!