Tortilla Roll ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you need a quick appetizer to feed a crowd, pull our no-cook recipe for Tortilla Roll ups. Each bite-sized roll is filled with cream cheese and yummy southwestern flavors, making these roll ups a crowd-pleaser every time.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3/4 cup finely chopped ripe olives
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla.
- Combine olives and remaining 3 ingredients; spread over cream cheese layer. Roll up tortillas tightly, jellyroll fashion. Wrap in plastic wrap, and chill at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, and cut each roll into 1-inch-thick slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.