Tropical Shrimp Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some tropical flavors to your appetizer spread with these Tropical Shrimp Quesadillas. These quesadillas are stuffed with pineapple chunks, breaded shrimp, and melty cheese, which makes them oh-so-delicious. You're just 5 ingredients away from tropical bliss!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped frozen breaded tropical shrimp, cooked according to package directions, divided (see Note)
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen pineapple chunks, thawed and patted dry, divided
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to Do
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese, 1/2 cup of shrimp, and 1/4 cup of pineapple evenly, over one half of one tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, melt butter.
- Place one tortilla, toppings side up, on skillet and cook for 30 seconds, or until cheese begins to melt. Using a spatula, fold the tortilla over in half and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted. Flip and cook an additional 30 seconds, or until both sides are golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Slice each tortilla into four wedges and serve.
- We used a coconut breaded shrimp we picked up in the freezer aisle of our grocery store, but you can use any frozen breaded shrimp you prefer.
- Some of the frozen shrimp varieties come with a sauce, which can be great for dipping your quesadillas into! If yours doesn't, we suggest serving these with a tropical-flavored sauce, like a mango chutney.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!