We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide what to serve for dinner? How about setting out a selection of new and inspiring items from the frozen aisle of your market? This allows you to try a little of this and a little of that. Plus, it's super fun as you mix and match everything from appetizers and main dishes, to fun-to-eat veggies and desserts. Why not try a sampler tonight?
Test Kitchen Tips
● Try some easy heat ‘n’ eat breakfast favorites for a fun breakfast-for-dinner night.
● There are international classics from the freezer case that can take you around the world. You’ll find Italian, Asian, and Eastern European flavors as well as some from South of the Border.
● Frozen veggies don’t have to be boring. There are fun new ways to enjoy them like riced, spiralized, air-fried, and even veggie tots.
● Add a few interesting dipping sauces.
● Divide an individual entrée into single bite serving spoons for a fun way to enjoy it.
● Don’t forget to pick up some ice cream or novelties for a sweet way to end the meal.