Wrapped Up Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Brie is fancy, right? Your guests sure will be impressed, and with only two ingredients, you'll have more time to visit with them instead of staying in the kitchen cooking for them!
What You'll Need:
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet (from a 17 ¼-ounce package), slightly thawed
- 2 packages 4.5 oz. brie cheese rounds, well chilled
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface into a 10" x 12" rectangle. Cut dough in half, making two 10" x 6" pieces, and place one brie round in the center of each half. Bring the ends up to the center, wrapping the dough around the cheese, and pinch the dough firmly to seal; cut off any excess dough.
- Place bundles pinched-end down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes, or until golden. Let cool slightly before cutting into small wedges.
This can be eaten plain, but I like to add a fruity flavor by topping each bundle with a tablespoon of raspberry jam right after it comes out of the oven.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.