Wrapped Up Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Brie is fancy, right? Your guests sure will be impressed, and with only two ingredients, you'll have more time to visit with them instead of staying in the kitchen cooking for them!
What You'll Need
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet (from a 17 ¼-ounce package), slightly thawed
- 2 packages 4.5 oz. brie cheese rounds, well chilled
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface into a 10" x 12" rectangle. Cut dough in half, making two 10" x 6" pieces, and place one brie round in the center of each half. Bring the ends up to the center, wrapping the dough around the cheese, and pinch the dough firmly to seal; cut off any excess dough.
- Place bundles pinched-end down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes, or until golden. Let cool slightly before cutting into small wedges.
This can be eaten plain, but I like to add a fruity flavor by topping each bundle with a tablespoon of raspberry jam right after it comes out of the oven.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.