Almond Toffee Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Toffee is such a great flavor, and bar cookies are so easy to make! We bet everybody at your house will go nuts over these chewy Almond Toffee Bars.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) cold butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped almonds
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar. Cut butter into mixture until crumbly then press firmly into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg, and almond extract; mix well. Stir in chopped candy bars and almonds then spread evenly over crust.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes, until golden. Let cool; cover and chill then cut into bars when ready to serve.
Add 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds to the flour and sugar mixture to create an almond-packed crust.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!