Chewy Apple Raisin Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Super, simple, and satisfying. I have no choice! That's how I have to describe these.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium-sized apple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup applesauce
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Place the batter in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick baking spray and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the edges are golden. Remove from the oven and cut into bars while still warm.
Makes 15 to 20 bars.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?