Chocolate Salted Caramel Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You only need four ingredients to make these delicious bars! You didn't read that wrong. Our Chocolate Salted Caramel Bars are so easy and delicious, they'll be your go-to recipe for every occasion!
What You'll Need
- 2 (16-1/2-ounce) rolls refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 36 caramel squares, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Sea salt for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of prepared baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine caramels and heavy cream. Microwave on high until caramels are melted, stirring every 30 seconds. This will take about 2 minutes. Pour caramel mixture evenly over dough; sprinkle with sea salt and top with remaining slices of cookie dough. Sprinkle with additional sea salt.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm. Remove from oven, let cool slightly, then refrigerate until well chilled. Cut into slices and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!