Tempting Turtle Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
These luscious, Tempting Turtle Bars only need four ingredients! If that's not tempting, we don't know what is! It's a classic combo of chocolate and caramel, baked in a bar cookie perfect for sharing.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press cookie dough into bottom of 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, drizzle with caramel topping, and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until chips melt; cool completely in baking dish on wire rack. Chill at least 2 hours; cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 275
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 5.8mg 2 %
- Sodium 131mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.