Peanut Butter Cup Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 25 to 30 bars
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
Five ingredients are all you need to make these heavenly Peanut Butter Cup Bars. They're so good, you'll never buy the cups from the store again!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What to Do
Coat a 10 x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar, and graham cracker crumbs; spread mixture on prepared baking sheet. Pour melted chocolate evenly over top.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes. While still on baking sheet, slice into bars. Refrigerate until well chilled; serve cold.
Want more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Calories 279
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 139mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!