We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crispy, creamy, gooey, and sweet...these butterscotch-peanut butter bars sure are good! And, they're practically foolproof - just don't forget the milk!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, heat corn syrup and sugar over low heat; mix until dissolved. Stir in peanut butter until melted. Remove from heat and add crispy cereal; mix well.
- Press into bottom of prepared baking pan. Sprinkle chocolate and butterscotch chips on top.
- Bake 4 to 5 minutes to melt chocolate. Spread with a knife in a swirl fashion and sprinkle with coconut; let cool then cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a tasty twist on one of our favorite summertime beverages to come up with this recipe for Fresh Watermelon Lemonade. It's made with one of summer's most popular fruits and delivers a whole lot of refreshing yumminess with every sip.