Crumbly Carrot Cake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 bars
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Here's a creamy version of carrot cake we bet you won't be able to resist. Our Crumbly Carrot Cake Bars taste like the perfect combination of carrot cake and cheesecake. They're just as great for serving on Easter Sunday as they are for bringing along to any friendly potluck.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots (2 to 3 carrots)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the baking soda, cinnamon, and butter; beat with an electric mixer until it crumbles. Stir in carrots, walnuts, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix well. Reserve 2 cups of the mixture; press remaining mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Add eggs and remaining teaspoon vanilla; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Sprinkle reserve crumbs on top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheesecake layer is set. Let cool, then refrigerate at least 3 hours or until chilled. Slice into bars and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 404
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 24g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 60 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 7.1g 14 %
- Cholesterol 75mg 25 %
- Sodium 222mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!