PB & J Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids like PB & J, right? They also love cookies, so imagine if you married those. We did, and the results are guaranteed to create lots of smiles at your house.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup strawberry jelly (see Options)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except jelly. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes, or until blended and crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup of peanut butter mixture. Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over bottom of baking dish. Spread jelly evenly over mixture and crumble reserved peanut butter mixture over top.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until topping is golden. Allow to cool completely, then cut into bars and serve.
- Sure, if strawberry isn't your favorite, you can use another flavor of jam or preserves in place of the strawberry jelly.
- We've got lots of other bar cookie recipes on our website, so check 'em out! A favorite around here is our Chocolate Caramel Pecan Squares!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 326
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 8.8g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 155mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!