Peanut Butter Laced Oatmeal Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The wholesome goodness of oatmeal turns these Peanut Butter Laced Oatmeal Bars into a healthy option! Some chewy raisins along with a drizzle of peanut butter will have your family asking for more.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 tablespoon maple or maple-flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butter and syrup over low heat on stovetop or in microwave.
- In a large bowl, combine butter mixture, baking soda, and allspice; mix well and let cool.
- Add rolled oats, flour, sugar, and raisins; mix well. Press dough into baking dish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes then immediately cut into bars; let cool completely.
- Place peanut butter in microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 15 to 30 seconds until melted. Stir well and place in small plastic zipper bag, cut off corner and squeeze to drizzle.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Calories 246
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 207mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!