We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're already a fan of snickerdoodles, then you're going to love our Snickerdoodle Bars. This cookie turned dessert bar is just the right amount of soft and chewy for everyone to enjoy. We love the traditional cinnamon-sugar topping, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter 45 to 60 seconds. Add 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla; whisk until smooth. Stir in flour, cream of tartar, and salt; mix until thoroughly combined. Spoon batter into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then slice into bars.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.